Casino News: Special bonus offers at Las Vegas USA Casino

Special bonus offers at Las Vegas USA Casino

 November 16, 2009, 11:37 am (8 years ago)
Online casino enthusiasts are able to profit from special offers at Las Vegas USA Casino online this week. If you deposit from $20.00 up to $450.00, you are going to get 30 percent on your initial five deposits. By using deposit methods available, get an extra 10 percent for a total of 40 percent bonus on the initial 5 deposits.

Upon receiving this incredible five deposit bonus, players can be entitled to take part on the Super Sunday, Monday Bonus, and Lucky Tuesday offers. Players are able to take part in their Wild Wednesday offer if all of the previous promotions were claimed.

At Las Vegas USA Casino, they are celebrating Thanksgiving and Las Vegas USA Casino is trying to show their appreciation to their by great offers. On November 17th, 2009, players are going to be entitled to 95 percent bonus on their initial 2 deposits. The max deposit is $100.00 and players are required to use claim code.

For further information on these bonuses, you can visit Las Vegas USA Casino online.
AddThis Feed Button Bookmark and Share

  Related News
May-09-2008 Cryptologic secures agreement with 888 Holdings PLC
Feb-28-2010 21 Grand Casino from Rival Gaming
Apr-21-2008 Viking Axetion in a beer quest challenge
Apr-08-2007 WTO appeal
May-09-2008 Cryptologic's millionaires clubs adds a new millionaire
 Comments (0)    Back to Top
Verification (Enter the text in the image above)
Name
Automatic Translation
Extra extra read all about it, join our newsletter and receive updated online casinos news, useful tips and top bonuses to your email absolutely free!
Email:
Privacy Policy |  Terms of Use |  Gamblers Anonymous
Copyright © 2009 Online Casino Extra