Severe Fire Incident at Closed Bingo Club in UK
September 29, 2011, 3:16 pm (6 years ago)
Innumerable fire incidents have been occurred in buildings that were housed Bingo clubs in UK at some time. Recently, fire extinguishers were called for handling severe fire in an empty Bingo club located at Shirebrook. In the year 1910, this building was a theater, after this, it becomes a cinema hall and again gets converted in to famous Bingo club of UK and finally closed in the year 2004 and remained closed till now.
It was around 6 AM; fire extinguishers were called from Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to tackle this dangerous fire that engulfed the whole Empire building very badly.
Chesterfield station manager named Richard Barker was commander of that place. When they arrived there, they observed rapidly developing fire at one side of building. On seeing this, they took some suitable steps, so that fire cannot spread be spread to nearby buildings.
This was the 6th fire incident occurred during recent years. Because of this fact, Richard Barker had suggested that fire investigation officers with police officers should find out the suitable solution of this fire incident.